Sunday, May 11, 2003

[ PART 1 of a 2 PART SERIES]

question of the night... am i to be im-pressed, or de-pressed? [keep it in mind]

when walking home at 2am [ill get to that later], i hear giggling, girls giggling. drunk girl giggling. but its 2am, and im sure they are all out now. so walking to the blind corner of the Lindquist building; i look to my immediate right. low and behold. a young blonde lady [a true blonde, i noticed], wearing clothes far too small for her, is squatting with her pants and panties around her ankels, urinating. in full view of the public. back to the wall, business end facing the busy street. her hed and back are rested against the wall as shes going, she sees me, then reaches and half fondles my leg, before i could dodge her. i stop and look at her. shes a mess. so enebriated, she cant look up at me and keep staring at one fixed point with her head. still peeing all over herself, on her hands and onto her pants and underwear around her ankles. after the reach, she tries to stand, pushing her back and shoulders against the wall, thrusting her pelvis out at me, still peeing down herself. she takes both hands and sticks them in a certain place, and moans several times, rolling her head against the wall. she says something like [it was tough to understand her, and i was in shock] .. "oooohh... i want you, come home with me. " and is still peeing on herself, albeit a trickle now.

question is people; am i im-pressed, that a woman [although grossly enebriated] finds me sexually attractive; or am i de-pressed, that a woman [although grossly enebriated] finds me sexually attractive, while pissing herself, at 2 am on a public street ?

lemme know.. IM me it or email me.

salvarad@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu ALVACADO5 on aol inst mes.

[part 2 is comming tomorrow]

No comments: