Saturday, November 26, 2005






A Partial Guided Tour...

partial, only because its hard not to look suspicious running around taking pictures on my palm... using my camera would just look really silly... so.











this is my cube. i sit here. just not very often. see, i was told "yeah, well youll have a desk here in the office, but we just never want to see you in it" on my first day. charming. and about 2 days per week thats held up. i dont have alot of stuff. my craptastic computer, phone, stuff on how to use the phone, two pictures, maps, and random shit im working on. pretty boring.














a look to the left of me. more cubes. nothing much to see.














a look to the right of me. more cubes. nothing else much to see. just note all the shit sticking up. the document team tends to LIVE in their cubes it seems...














this is a coworkers desk in document sales... note. my space doesnt look like this at all...











this is behind me... my cube opens onto the main drag. so everyone comes by and looks at me while im working. i hate it. atleast i can turn around and see the windows, even if i cant see out them. random copier and shit for me to use.












this is another random desk... you could never tell we sell copiers huh? its pathetic.

No comments: