Thursday, October 24, 2002

without the useless world; id be left all alone
no right no wrong, no reason, just something all my own

without the night the days are bright
im fortunate for rain, especially tonight
as the church strikes 9, i feel no sorrow
yesterday was, and now it is tomorrow

in the pale moon light the truth was once shown
its in this cold autumn air, that i now walk alone

the thoughts of you still linger, im sure they always will
some days are difficult now, but weakly my heart beats still
ive forgotten now all those times, memories of you i kill

takes your memories and let them crumble away to dust
with you i was something, without you i still lust

cut off that part of me, just let 'me' fade away
i want it all back, but be things as they may
now i walk the path alone, by myself, alone today

let this ruse, this cruel trick; flee now from my mind
heartbreak and discontent, the things you left behind

on these cold days of yesterday, i still think of you;
- the leaf-laden grass is cold and fresh with evening dew;
the talks we had; the lies you said, they still arent true;
- ive let it all go, just an empty husk now, all because of you

once i asked myself, "is this worth what youve done to me?"
but no one would answer me; "just move on and let things be"

and in the end; i will be alone, no one will dispute me that
but in those years of solitude death creeps up my lonely path

all those days, those feelings and those tears
they all elude me now, moving through the years
slowly the fog will rise, i bet it never clears
when i see the end, its worse than all my fears

its nothing more than an empty street
with me bleeding, lying at your feet

-----------------
ain't it fun~
s.

No comments: