Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting Read RULES!!!!








Mark down the date; JUNE 26 2008

Today was the day, my first time getting read on the Jim Rome show!

My text made it in at about 1:55 under the UUU text contest...

" UUU Sponsor: the dreaded bathroom uni-towel hand dryer. Scott in Flooded Iowa"


BAM! and there it went!

It made Rome cringe; and run into a quick rant about how much he hates them. As do I. With some comment about, "rather using the floor to dry my hands" it was over, and on to the next text. But I made it in! In almost 5 years, I get my first one read while sitting on the couch doing nothing.

FAT!


GOOD NIGHT NOW!


S. [In Flooded Iowa]

2 comments:

Staab said...

You forgot to call him Romus Prime Scott.

Otherwise epic

Staab said...

you forgot to call him Romeus Prime Scott. A pop culture reference all be it 20+ years old I'm fairly sure he never got it.

Otherwise grats