Sunday, November 25, 2007

For The People Of The Sun

Here now, for the people of the sun....


I give to you. The. Gift. of. COMMENTS.

Many have bitched, but only few will care! For the longest time I have really dreaded letting comments appear on here... but we'll give it a go. Come New Years, I'll re-evaluate it. So for the time being there will be comment verification, [ie type the letter combinations it shows you to post it] to prevent bots... which had plagued me in other endeavors.

Secondly, I have enabled the email option as well... Now at the foot of every post you shall see a small email icon... if you click it, you to can give the gift of blog! Its a fancy way of just copying out the content in a fancy email, with non fancy typeset, but it works, fancy that! I've come to turn this feature on as well because so many people have been asking me for links or to write down links to this here mess, that I've decided this is much easier. Plus, if something is particularly amusing, ahem, Electrical Department, you could email it to yourself to make it print out in a cleaner fashion.

Yes, I'm mighty amused with myself. And also brimming with smarm..... I do need to make a quick plug for ScribeFire. Its fan-fucking-tastic. Its a great firefox add on that gives you considerably more control over editing and posting and allows for full integration to Blogger. How so? Right Click mutha trucka, RIGHT CLICK. How awesome is that? Also it gives me an immediate spell check, that yields the familiar red wiggly line under most of my typing. Nifty. Try it, its free, its ScribeFire [known previously as Performancing, which I also had installed], and its only for Firefox browsers.


///Out

No comments: