Tuesday, June 13, 2006

i suppose its ironic that as i sit here, nearly a loss for words about my life; Frank Sinatra pops on to start crooning about how it was A Very Good Year. eesh. i dunno. im not sure where the whole feeling even started. at one point during the day though, it kind of hit me. some asshat, missing 3 teeth, sporting a nascar shirt and a lack of deoderant, decided to tell me that i have some kind of fucking attitude problem. i didnt even say anything. he stared at me. i shrugged. because hes probably right. my attitude, is problematic to keep dealing with trailer trash allstars, about why they plug their toilet every time they shit. hes absolutely right about that.

i just really cant figure out what it is im supposed to do. i suppose it shouldnt make any difference to how i work. but it does. and, i think, its stupid to expect it any differently. my boss mentioned something about, if i liked working there. and i honestly answered him; "no, i dont" he asked me why not. and i told him. "work is something i do to afford my leisure" which is to mean, i dont work because i like it... i only work so i can have the money to do what i want to do. and thats not unreasonable. because what kind of social nutcase, would actually enjoy matching fat asses to plastic seats, day in and day out. no one.

No comments: