Sunday, July 11, 2004

the sounds of love were all around me last night.

i tried to go to sleep early. honestly i did. but however much i might have tried to do it. the world wont let me. the sounds of love were all around me. thankfully, it wasnt the slut upstairs having screaming sex. no. this time it was the asshole beating up his girlfriend in the building 3 feet from mine. they started by talking. which i fell asleep hearing. then i woke up to hear WHY DO YOU KEEP OPENING YOUR FUCKING MOUTH LIKE A BITCH *slaping noise* then i hear her scream and cry. maybe its dirty talk. i slam my window shut. FUCK YOU THAT HURT, WERE FUCKING OVER. -WELL IT WAS OVER WHEN YOU STARTED FUCKING KEITH- various screams. continues oh ten more minutes. then i hear her screaming GET OFF ME, GET THE FUCK OFF ME. DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME. -ILL FUCKING SHOW YOU HOW TO SLEEP AROUND- several slapping noises. stuff hitting the walls. her screaming being muffled. so then i called the cops.

you know, the saddest thing has to go through my mind when i hear that. not that shes getting the shit kicked out of her. or that he should be in jail for it. but that how its just god damn unfair, that people like him end up with a woman. people like me dont. i understand that im not fully aware of what went on. nor can i necessarily justify him doing whatever it was that it sounded like he was doing. yet, its just not fair. while the 911 operator is trying to get me to explain where this is going on [shes hearing it through my phone as well], it just kept kicking me over and over again, how there just cant be alot of justice in this world. what have i ever done wrong? obviously its something. i cant even con a female in to talking to me or even having dinner with me; and this fratfag is knocking the crap out of some girl at 5 am. it just isnt right. that or i must be one bad hombre. i mean evil as hitler, and as pathetic as a Betamax. here i am in an empty house, bored off my mind, money to spare in a double wide bed. this guy comes home hammered, starts a scream fest with his neighbors around and ends up with the girl. probably a 30 sentence in county as well. but you get the picture.

No comments: