Wednesday, November 05, 2003

again.. i detest people that have no personal thoughts, and rely solely upon song lyrics for a post... but.. because it just matches my thoughts right now.

" just another lonely, broken, hero. picking up the pieces of my mind. running out of faith and hope and reason. im running out of time."

" trouble always seems to find a way to live inside my mind. my haunted hell and me remain alone. underneath the masquerade is a simple man who's so afraid; i try to find a light to guide me home. mamma please just hold me tight; feeling so afraid tonight, because youre the only one that really knows..."

" that im just another lonely, broken, hero. picking up the pieces of my life. running out of faith and hope and reason. im running out of time."

" fighting for my sanity. many nights of tragedy. tried to leave my reached remains behind...

" im just another lonely, broken, hero. picking up the pieces from my mind. running out of faith and hope and reasons... im running out of time."


Ozzy.

No comments: