Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Fraud Is Fun

gee isnt it. fraud is fun? deception is game, and its the best kept secret one can have. kinda like buying a phone on ebay.. listed as new in box... still wrapped and stickered... THATS STOLEN. Fraud Is Fun. its crooked fun i suppose. maybe Phun even. but the rigors of staying fraudulent... those are pretty concrete. so Fraud is Phun. i got a great paper weight out of this. it lights up and everything. does calculations, laptimes, games... hell its even supposed to answer my phone calls for me... but it wont. since its a stolen phone. im working on clearing my name in the legal legistics circus this will become. but Fraud Is Phun! att then gets my money; again for service, and now for another phone. one that does work. best part is ATT wouldnt even tell me who is the rightful owner of this stolen phone. i offered to ship it back to the owner, at my expense, because its the right thing to do. a no go. ATT said they dont know, and dont care. they are just happy that no one can ever use this phone again. except me. or who ever it really belongs to. sigh. Fraud Is Phun.

No comments: