Friday, January 03, 2003

INTERLUDE

i hate this university so very much. the longer im here, the worse it gets to me. this semester, i had 3 teachers decide to fuck me on final grades. Marcella David, Stephen Wieting, its unfortunate its against the law for me to kill you; and Ken Kuntz, thanks for letting that curve hurt my grade.

i was banking on a B in my bible class; with kind of bad quiz scores, but an A on my paper, and and easy final, i was thinking it was going to happen; instead, im curved down to the C+, that hurts.... Marcella just decides to withold hold my law grade, for whatever reasons she might have; i still hate her. Then theres Wieting. Dickface, you need your teeth kicked in by a shit covered boot. I get a B on your midterm; you pull the final exam straight from hell, and then apperantly fail me on my research for the class; to give me a D... and in a majors class, that means NO CREDIT for the course... absolute assholes. i have 99 credit hours to my name; because of greasy, stained fuck holes like you; you keep me from graduating. because of your shitfuckingtastic foregin language requirements, ill never get to graduate; but now you all decide to band together, and rip my fucking grades out from under me. way to go. bravo. im impressed at your ability to work together. ive never seen so many pieces of limp, stinking shit mold together to do anything like that. it must just warm your hearts at night to sit and fuck over someone like me. someone that detests you and your pathetic attempts at academic pursuits; someone like me that loathes the social stature you have gained in your sheltered university positions; and someone like me that feels none of my true talents are ever reflected in your greasy palm-printed grade sheets.

fuck it straight up your asses. ring those grubby hands together, and warm in your delight; then shove them straight into your ass and milk your colon some more. delight in the splendor of your putrid brown juices, behold their color and viscoscity, and devour each golden drop. dont let your own selfrigheous pursuits keep you from enjoying the spoils of your 'work' that have nourished a body like yours; reward your self with all that is fit for you to sup on; so dine on your spectacular juices. let the odor of your royalty seep back into the stomachs of your kind that rot upon themselves from the very core of their existence. smile, and lick it all from your fingers... every last morsel of success that seeks refuge in your blistered and cracked anus. mash together those crumbs and make them a juicy slury; of creamy mocha consistency, and let it run down your face as you force feed yourself, more of your grotesque and disgusting bullshit; one more mouthful at a time. sit in your flock on the hill. marvel at it all. the wonder, the fury, the vivacity that you all have for feeding yourselves it. tongue down in it; wallow in its stench; and become what i see you all for. nothing lets me vanquish the feelings i have for you now; nothing but gravestones laden in fresh steaming piles defication would bring a smile to my face to hear your names again; i hate you all, very deeply, and in a very real sense.

No comments: