Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Current Musical Selection: the Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

" I look at you all || See the love there that's sleeping || While my guitar gently weeps || I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping || Still my guitar gently weeps "

not sure why im typing tonight... ive used that excuse before, but im using it again i guess. i sat and re-read part of my last entry, and saw how some of you couldnt understand what i was getting at, with grammatical errors and length aside. it was a little unclear. not much i can say really. i didnt want to put things out too explicitly... so far one person has picked up on what i said. im sure the rest of you will; if not, when all this has come and gone, maybe ill lay it out in exacting words. for now, i guess its just not important enough for you all to know... its just something ill keep to myself. its something that i know ill always beat myself up for, but i wont say it. it is something i just have to keep to myself this time. really that was the point of the whole entry. something on those external reasons why youd keep something to yourself... something you may most desparately want to share with someone else, but you know you cant. thats kinda where i was. maybe its where i still am. but more importantly, it doesnt matter anymore. eh, let me rephrase that... at this point in time, it doesnt matter... maybe i should follow your suggestions and stop nixing my own ideas before they emerge; but i think i wont. i think i cant say what i want to, because i genuinely know better than to do that. i really think that by saying what id like to say would make everything so much harder on me, that its better that i dont. sorry people, thats all im going to say about it.

yesterday i had an intersting conversation with someone at the desk. it was one of those stories from people that make you almost feel guilty for what you have. it was alot about parental mistreatment, and growing up in a really, really bad family position. something i do actually think no child should ever have to go through. as it all progressed, it came out that im appearantly the only person in the room with 'normal' parents. after hearing some of the stories from people, it does almost make me feel guilty for having them. and thats not right... no one in the room said i should be, and no one should ever feel guilty to have parents that are still married, still happy together, and that still love their children; absent all domestic disturbances, addictions and pyscho stresser disorders in existence. 2 normal, sane, parents. it made me wonder how it all balances out in the end. how much like their parents will kids become, and how much like them will they not? it seems every other child of similar 'normal' parents like me, is drifting farther from the image of their parents... yet the kids from fucked up families... yeah i dont know what expect from them. dont think im getting bleeding heart syndrome here... just that i guess ive always taken for granted maybe how fortunate my upbringing was in comparision to others, and maybe im surprised at how well some kids adjust after theirs.

not feeling too well... i guess ill just leave it at that, and go pass out... ill finish it off with more things tomorrow i hope.

" I don't know why nobody told you || How to unfold your love || I don't know how someone controlled you || They bought and sold you || I look at the world and I notice it's turning || While my guitar gently weeps || With every mistake we must surely be learning || Still my guitar gently weeps "


ain't it fun~
s.

No comments: